Ideal patients for nasal surgery
- You are well researched and know what you want.
- You had a good look at the info on this website.
- You have a combination of functional nasal problems and some aesthetic frustration
- You have realistic expectations regarding surgery and know perfection is not realistic.
- You are emotionally whole despite your nasal frustration.
- Your know your personality makes up for any deformity.
- You are doing this for yourself.
- You have a good friend or family member for support during the first 2 weeks after surgery
- Your work/business/family will allow you time off to recover for 10 to 14 days after surgery
- You trust Dr. van Wyk after the first consult.
Please click on a treatment type for further information
Botulinum / Fillers /Threads
Aesthetic treatments enquiry
We offer the following treatments and have a network of other practitioners and therapists we can refer you to if needed.
Our Aesthetic Treatments
Note you need to make an appointment and state what treatment you are interested in to ensure we have stock available on your visit.
- Botulinum A Injections
The minimum units will be 50u as this ensures the product is freshly made up ensuring maximal effect. This is typically enough to treat a frown, forehead, crow’s feet both eyes and the corners of your mouth. You may bring a friend along and share the units if you only want a frown and forehead done.
- Filler injections
We use only established brands in the field and have a range available. Depending on your budget and the findings during your examination specific recommendations will be made.
- Thread lifting techniques
Various areas of the face can be treated without any cutting. You will not be treated the same day as we allow for a cooling off period after giving you all the pertinent information.