Ideal patients for nasal surgery
- You are well researched and know what you want.
- You had a good look at the info on this website.
- You have a combination of functional nasal problems and some aesthetic frustration
- You have realistic expectations regarding surgery and know perfection is not realistic.
- You are emotionally whole despite your nasal frustration.
- Your know your personality makes up for any deformity.
- You are doing this for yourself.
- You have a good friend or family member for support during the first 2 weeks after surgery
- Your work/business/family will allow you time off to recover for 10 to 14 days after surgery
- You trust Dr. van Wyk after the first consult.
Please click on a treatment type for further information
“I want to change the shape of my nose...”
We offer a fully private or partially private Septorhinoplasty service using Sandton Intercare Day Hospital.
Safety & quality is of the utmost importance, hence the use of fully accredited facilities.
- During your first visit you will be seen by Dr. van Wyk. Your visit is likely to include a full history and nasal examination, nasal endoscopy, a clinical set of photos and a discussion on what is realistic to expect after.
- Your second visit is where photos are reviewed, including pre op illustration using Photoshop. The surgery, what to expect and the possible complications are discussed and questions answered. Please bring a supportive family member or friend along.
- Nasal Surgery is complex and takes time. Theatre time is expensive but Sandton Intercare has the lowest rates in the area.
- We may refer patients for a psychological opinion where extra support may be of benefit.
- Note not all patients requesting surgery can be accommodated and we are selective in whom we offer cosmetic surgery to.
- Many of our patients also have functional nasal issues that may help to sort out at the same time and bring the cost to the patient down.
- For more info please fill in the Rhinoplasty Enquiry form below. You will receive an automated email with extra info.
Booking Rhinoplasty Surgery
- When you are ready to come for your first visit, please contact us via the Rhinoplasty Enquiry Form below or on 0117844855.
- Our busiest times are during October to December so please contact us early to avoid disappointment.